Sunday, June 29, 2008

Waiting anxiously

So, I'm here is Seattle, WA. I arrived without a hitch. My bike is back together, the people are great and the weather is beautiful. It's been a sunny cloudless sky, 27C, with only a 40% humidity.
The locals here are complaining about the heat, apparently this is really unusual weather and is hardly ever this hot. I just had lunch about an hour ago, and I'm soon heading out for a group safety training ride. This morning was the orientation and safety theory, pretty general stuff. My bike is together, after a few things were put back together it seems to be in nearly prefect shape. Or at least the same shape I packed it in. I don't have much time to keep writing, but I'll be writing more tomorrow after our first day of riding. Can't wait to get started!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!! :)